- 1、本文档共8页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
第一单元
When I think of people in this world who have really made a difference, I think of my parents.
当我认为人们在这个世界上真的很不错,我认为我的父母。
They were truly saints among ordinary people.
他们是真正的圣徒在普通大众。
I was one of the ten children my parents adopted.
我是一个十个孩子我父母收养了。
They rescued each of us from a life of poverty and loneliness.
他们救出了我们每个人都从一个贫穷和孤独的生活。
They were hardly able to restrain themselves from bringing home more children to care for.
他们几乎无法抑制自己更多的孩子带回家照顾。
If they had had the resources they certainly would have.
如果他们有资源,他们当然会。
Most people do not realize how much they appreciated someone until they pass away.
大多数人并不知道自己有多感激有人直到他们去世。
My sisters and brothers and I did not want this to happen before we uttered the words Thank you to our parents.
我的兄弟姐妹们,我不希望这样的事情发生在我们说过这句话“谢谢你”,我们的父母。
Although we have all grown up and scattered about the country, we got back together to thank our parents.
尽管我们都长大了,散放在国家,我们一起回来,谢谢我们的父母。
My brother Tom undertook the task of organizing the event.
我哥哥汤姆承担这个任务的组织的事件。
Every Friday night, Mom and Dad have had the ham dinner special at the same restaurant for the last twenty years.
每个星期五的晚上,妈妈和爸爸有火腿晚餐特别在同一家餐厅里过去二十年。
That is where we waited without their knowing.
这就是我们等不知情。
When we first caught a glimpse of them coming across the street, we all hid underneath a big table.
当我们第一次瞥见他们正在过马路,我们所有的一张大桌子底下藏了起来。
When they entered, we leapt out and shouted, Thank you, Mom and Dad.
当他们进入,我们跳了出来,大声喊道,“谢谢你,妈妈和爸爸。
My brother Tom presented them with a card and we all hugged.
“我哥哥汤姆向他们提出一个卡片和我们所有的拥抱。
My Dad pretended that he had known we were under the table all along.
我的爸爸假装他知道我们一直在桌子底下。
第二单元
Women who exercise regularly need to be careful with what they eat.
女性经常锻炼需要小心吃什么。
Researchers have found evidence that even moderate exercise can result in losing iron.
研究人员发现,有证据表明即使适度的运动也会导致失去铁。
They said that women who exercise regularly, especially in endurance activities, typically lose iron.
他们表示,女性经常锻炼,尤其是在耐力活动,通常失去铁。
In order to
文档评论(0)